jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security Configurations in Repository.xml
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 06:05:27 GMT
Hello Users,

> > can you tell me how to link JAAS authenticating programs with repository.
> > Right now no worries about authorizations
> > A little detail will be helpful
>
> Sorry for misunderstanding your question.

Its Alright!

> AFAIK all you have to do is to put your JAAS login module as
> LoginModule in the Security section of the repository.xml. See here:
>

> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Securityconfiguration

Thanks for your reply. But the link you provided doesn't guide how to
substitute my login module in Security section of repository.xml . It just
says you have to ....... ?  not how to ... ?
So thats is the area i' m asking about . I really don't how to place Jaas
authentication program or LoginModule in repository.xml so that i may use it
while accessing the repository.

Thanks in advance for any following reply
Simer