jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem after populating the repository
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:44:34 GMT
hello  users
Thank you for help

I did the same as mentioned in your answer to my query and
after adding the jackrabbit-jcr-rmi.jar file in classpath and
instead of using the new TransientRepository instantiation
method i substituted the : new
URLRemoteRepository("http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.6/rmi").
as asked me to do. And  I imported the  org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository
package. Everything is fine and after that i made my code run FirstHop
program and now it's not creating the new repository and giving the output
: Logged in as anonymous to a Jackrabbit repository.

Do i have to do any other settings.
As i have not done anything related with dependencies as following

<dependency>
  <groupId>javax.jcr</groupId>

  <artifactId>jcr</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
  <artifactId>jackrabbit-jcr-rmi</artifactId>

  <version>1.4</version>
</dependency>

That i read on apache's site

Also i need to know can you provide me some examples or some information
for  implementation of the org.apache.javax.core.security.AccessManager
& javax.security.auth.spi.LoginModule so that i can implement JAAS based
security.

Thank you in advance for any following advice