jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Query using joins
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:22:09 GMT
Hi,

yes, that's possible. the SQL2 query is:

select * from [wr:profile] as profile inner join [wr:user] as user on
profile.[jcr:uuid] = user.[wr:profile]

you can also build the query using the QueryObjectModelFactory. For an
introduction see section 6 of the JSR 283 draft specification
available here:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pfd/jsr283/index.html

please note that those interfaces are only implemented in Jackrabbit
2.0 (currently available as alpha releases).

regards
 marcel