jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Comparing properties in xpath query
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:37:25 GMT
Hi,

in JSR 283 there's an equi join that might be helpful. however, it may
also return tuples with distinct nodes. e.g. let's assume you have a
node A with props (a='foo' and b='foo') and a node B with props
(a='bar' and b='foo')

then the query will return [{A, A}, {A, B}]

but that should lower the number of nodes already significantly and
you can do some manual filtering on the result.

regards
 marcel