jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paul Skinner <shedloadsofb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Unable to import content using mixins
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:07:52 GMT

Hi,

The version of JackRabbit is the released version of 1.6.0
I have not tried the workspace importXML.
It is the same system used and there are no changes to the node types between export and import.

It is probably worth mentioning that the mixins were all added to the nodes at runtime, and
are therefore not actually specified within the node type definitions. Is this a problem?
As I originally said the mixins are correctly specified in the node's jcr:mixinTypes property.

The stacktrace:

Caused by: org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Constraint has been violated;
nested exception is javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property
definition found for {http://MyNamespaceUri}Owner
    at org.springmodules.jcr.SessionFactoryUtils.translateException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:182)
    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrAccessor.convertJcrAccessException(JcrAccessor.java:58)
    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:82)
    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:108)
    at com.gossinteractive.dataaccessor.dal.JcrTemplateDao.executeAction(JcrTemplateDao.java:88)
    ... 3 more
Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition
found for {MyNamespaceUri}Owner
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:808)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.PropInfo.getApplicablePropertyDef(PropInfo.java:110)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.PropInfo.apply(PropInfo.java:121)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.SessionImporter.startNode(SessionImporter.java:260)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.SysViewImportHandler.processNode(SysViewImportHandler.java:86)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.SysViewImportHandler.endElement(SysViewImportHandler.java:231)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.ImportHandler.endElement(ImportHandler.java:183)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.xml.DefaultContentHandler.endElement(DefaultContentHandler.java:83)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.xml.ParsingContentHandler.parse(ParsingContentHandler.java:62)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractSession.importXML(AbstractSession.java:343)
    at com.gossinteractive.schedule.dal.ImportAction.doInJcr(ImportAction.java:71)
    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:76)
    ... 5 more

> From: stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com
> To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Unable to import content using mixins
> Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:34:30 +0200
>
> hi paul,
>
> On 28.08.2009, at 14:00, Paul Skinner <shedloadsofbeer@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am using the following code snippet to import nodes into the
> > repository.
> >
> >    InputStream in = new FileInputStream(importFile);
> >    session.importXML("/", in,
> > ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REPLACE_EXISTING);
> >    session.save();
> >
> > The import file had previously been generated using this code snippet:
> >
> >    OutputStream out = new FileOutputStream(exportFile);
> >    session.exportSystemView("/MyPrefix:MyRoot", out, false, false);
> >    out.close();
> >

> > My
> > problem is when I import nodes that were created in the repository
> > using mixins. Errors are recieved when I try and import them:
> >
> >    "no matching property definition found"
> > or
> >    "no definition found in parent node's node type for new node: no
> > matching child node definition found"
> >
> > depending
> > on whether the mixin added extra properties or child nodes. The export
> > file contains the mixins in the jcr:mixinTypes property as well as any
> > properties and child nodes that were added by the mixin.
>
> has the export been done on a different system or have there been any
> node type modifications/manipulations in between? the error msg seems
> to indicate a problem related to incompatible node types.
>
> mixin's should not cause any problems for system view xml roundtripping.
>
> cheers
> stefan
>

> > How do I import content created using mixins?
> >
> > Regards
> > Paul
> > Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks
> > and emoticons.

Windows Live Messenger: Thanks for 10 great years—enjoy free winks and emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/