jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to import content using mixins
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:23:10 GMT
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Paul
Skinner<shedloadsofbeer@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The version of JackRabbit is the released version of 1.6.0
> I have not tried the workspace importXML.
> It is the same system used and there are no changes to the node types between export
and import.

> It is probably worth mentioning that the mixins were all added to the nodes at runtime,
and are therefore not actually specified within the node type definitions.

what do you mean by "not actually specified within the node type definitions"?

all node types need to be registered beforehand once.

if you add a mixin by calling Node.addMixin(String), you have to call
save() in order to persist the change.

if you can provide a simple test case (.cnd file with your custom node
types and a java test case) i'll have a look.

cheers
stefan

> Is this a problem? As I originally said the mixins are correctly specified in the node's
jcr:mixinTypes property.

> The stacktrace:
>
> Caused by: org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Constraint has been
violated; nested exception is javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching
property definition found for {http://MyNamespaceUri}Owner
>    at org.springmodules.jcr.SessionFactoryUtils.translateException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:182)
>    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrAccessor.convertJcrAccessException(JcrAccessor.java:58)
>    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:82)
>    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:108)
>    at com.gossinteractive.dataaccessor.dal.JcrTemplateDao.executeAction(JcrTemplateDao.java:88)
>    ... 3 more
> Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition
found for {MyNamespaceUri}Owner
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:808)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.PropInfo.getApplicablePropertyDef(PropInfo.java:110)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.PropInfo.apply(PropInfo.java:121)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.SessionImporter.startNode(SessionImporter.java:260)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.SysViewImportHandler.processNode(SysViewImportHandler.java:86)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.SysViewImportHandler.endElement(SysViewImportHandler.java:231)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.ImportHandler.endElement(ImportHandler.java:183)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.xml.DefaultContentHandler.endElement(DefaultContentHandler.java:83)
>    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
>    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
>    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)