jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generation of Jackrabbit-tables in MySQL
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:52:18 GMT
hi herbert

please see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1049

> Is there a way to set the encoding of these tables to UTF-8?

you could perhaps change the encoding with an "alter table..." statement.
alternatively, you could create your own .ddl script.

please keep in mind that latin1 has been chosen on purpose as utf-8 leads to
the issue described in JCR-1049.

why do you want to change the encoding?

cheers
stefan