jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to implement role based access control
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 03:23:34 GMT
Hello,
would like to seek some advices on how to implement role based access control.

let's say I have several thousands of files, two roles defined A and B. users are assigned
role A or B.
file access control is based on roles.

How should I implement this role based access control in Jackrabbit?
1) should I add a 'role' property in the file node? and then implement my own access manager
with isGranted() ?
2) or should I implement a filter which filters the returned list ?

 thanks in advance !

canal