jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Own nodes with mix:lockable
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:22:18 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Gamba<holger.breuer@handelshof.de> wrote:
> Just found it. I need to separate mix:lockable by comma from
> my own types. Then all types hmmg:folder are creates as lockable.

Yes, that's correct.

> I get a lock with myNode.getLock(true, true).
>
> Thought that the second param called "isSessionScoped" means, that
> after calling session.logout() the lock will be removed, but my node
> is still locked ....

That's how session-scoped locks are supposed to work. I don't see
anything obviously wrong with the code snippet, but then again it
doesn't show where the error occurs.

Can you try to reduce the problem to a simple test case that shows
exactly where the behaviour is different than what you'd expect?

BR,

Jukka Zitting