jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bear Giles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject Re: How to delete transient repository?
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:51:14 GMT
Thomas Müller wrote
> Did you consider using in-memory file system and persistence managers?
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

I must have forgotten my coffee this morning.  I created a config file
using in-memory FS and PM, but RepositoryConfig still expects the path
to the repository location and TransientRepository populates it with at
least some data.  I missed any other obvious way to create a temporary
repository.  None of the RepositoryFactory classes seem appropriate.

It did make one change though - the user-defined node types aren't
getting set now.  I didn't see any error messages explaining why.

Bear