jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bgiles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject How to delete transient repository?
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:06:57 GMT
How do I delete a transient repository?  My code is successfully
creating and shutting down the repository, but when I try to delete the
directory (using jakarta commons IO) I get an exception because of some
of the data files.  This happens even if I wait 15 seconds for
multithreaded processes in the backend to finish.

Is there a standard way to do this that is guaranteed to work?  I don't
want to clutter our CI system with hundreds of now-unused test
repositories created by the automatic unit tests.

(I don't want to reuse the same transient repository because I want it
in a known state.)

Thanks,

Bear