jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: JCR-1435: Choose the MySQL engine
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:28:52 GMT
Hi,

This issue has not been integrated yet in Jackrabbit source code.
Therefore, you have two solutions:
- patch Jackrabbit source code with the JCR-1435 patch, build
  a custom jar and use it.
- create the tables with the right engine and prefixes before
starting the application (scripts can be found in the source code).

--
Sébastien Launay