jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Filter on a Collection
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:29:22 GMT
Hi Kristof,

Sorry for the delay.

The OCM query manager is not yet supporting queries with collection
element properties but you can search content objects with a native
JCR query (see ObjectContentManager.getObjects(String query, String
language) or ObjectContentManager.getObjectIterator(String query,
String language)).

I'm just wondering if you can use the following JCR statement (or
something similar) :
//element(*, nt:unstructured) [@code='code1' and meta/*/@lang= 'FR'  ]

br,
Christophe