jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paulo Silva <alfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Indexing but still getting IndexMerger log messages
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:49:30 GMT
Thanks for the explanation.

As I stated, I have a big "copy" operation (1000-5000 nodes) in my
application. Is there any way to optimize this?
I've playing with configs and increasing minMergeDocs to 2000 seems to
help (is there any problem increasing this?), but still takes around
15s in my machine.

Any tips to improve this copy?

Thanks in advance