jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jan Grathwohl <jan.grathw...@kontrast.de>
Subject Re: How to remove corrupted node from repository?
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:10:11 GMT
Hi Stefan,

> hmm, that's not the output of the consistencyCheck/Fix code.
> seems like the consistencyCheck code didn't run.
>
> did you specify the consistencyCheck/Fix option attribute in the
> repository.xml only? you need to specify the option in the
> workspace.xml file.

Yes, it is in the workspace.xml like the following:

     <PersistenceManager
class="kontrast.datastore.jackrabbit.MySqlPersistenceManager">
        <param name="driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
        <param name="url" value="jdbc:mysql://..."/>
            <param name="user" value="..."/>
            <param name="password" value="..."/>
        <param name="schema" value="mysql"/>
        <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value=""/>
        <param name="externalBLOBs" value="true"/>
                 <param name="blobStorePath" value="/daten/
app_data/..."/>
                 <param name="consistencyFix" value="true"/>
                 <param name="consistencyCheck" value="true"/>
    </PersistenceManager>

The custom PersistenceManager class is a subclass of
BundleDBPersistenceManager, but does not change anything that should
interfere with the consistency check, it only adds the parameter
blobStorePath and overrides createLocalFSBlobStore.

So it seems the next time we hit an inconsistency I should better try
to figure out why the consistencyCheck does not run instead of
creating ugly hacks ;-)

Thank you for your feedback

Jan