jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luca Tagliani <l.tagli...@cbt.it>
Subject Re: Query using joins
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:08:42 GMT

Hi Thomas,
  I knew that in the 1.x branch joins are not fully supported, but at this
moment I can't switch my dependency to 2.0-alpha, so I've tried with version
1.6 because rapidly browsing the source made me thought that it could
work...

Is there any chance that this patch could be backported to the 1.x branch in
a next patch release?

BR
Luca Tagliani