jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kbar <whereisk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI and Jackrabbit
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:27:41 GMT

One last attempt... still does not work though, but this is what I tried.

Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi" +
".provider.DummyInitialContextFactory");
env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:8080/jackrabbit");
InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(env);
//repo = (Repository) ctx.lookup("java:jcr/local");
Context envContext =(Context) ctx.lookup("java:comp/env");
repo = (Repository) envContext.lookup("jcr/repository");

This results in the following exception...

Repo Exception: javax.naming.InvalidNameException: java:comp/env has more
components than namespace can handle

Note I also tried java:jcr/local but I get the same exception for that also.