jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kbar <whereisk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI and Jackrabbit
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:14:33 GMT

I have also tried the following but they also did not work...

     String configFile =
"/Library/Tomcat/Home/jackrabbitrepo/repository.xml";
            String repHomeDir = "/Library/Tomcat/Home/jackrabbitrepo";
            Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
"org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi" + ".provider.DummyInitialContextFactory");
            env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost"); //Also tried
localhost:8080/jackrabbit
            InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(env);
            repo = (Repository) ctx.lookup("jackrabbit.repository");

Here I also tried to register a new name to use but that doesn't work for me
since I do not have permission to create a .lock file in the repHomeDir and
I don't want to run NetBeans as root to allow this (and I am not even sure
it will work anyway).

     String configFile =
"/Library/Tomcat/Home/jackrabbitrepo/repository.xml";
            String repHomeDir = "/Library/Tomcat/Home/jackrabbitrepo";
            Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
"org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi" + ".provider.DummyInitialContextFactory");
            env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost"); //Also tried
localhost:8080/jackrabbit
            InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(env);
            RegistryHelper.registerRepository(ctx,
                                                 "repo",
                                                   configFile,
                                                     repHomeDir,