jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gamba <holger.bre...@handelshof.de>
Subject Re: Own nodes with mix:lockable
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:12:57 GMT

The original test was without a without a jira bug from
within a session bean. Same code but injected repository.

Can't file a JIRA bug because I'm straight on the way to austria
on holiday.

But in two weeks, that would be possible.

What about the general locking. Is my experience correct ...
(Last sentences on my last note ...) ?