jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Repository.xml configuration problem
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:51:36 GMT

Hello Users,

                 I tried to configure the repository.xml but it is behaving
differently. Please have a look at my problem.

I' m in the process of providing authentication to the repository. Till now
what i have done is i went through the Jaas Authentication tutorials from
"http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/security/jaas/tutorials/GeneralAcnOnly.html"
please have a look. From there i got some sample programs so that i can
first test the authentication on my repository. I tried SampleAcn.java(a
sample program in tutorials and firstly i executed they ran according to
given tutorial) and then i tried to run them on web application and for that
I made changes in the security part of the repository.xml file that is
<Security>
<LoginModule class="${rep.home}/sample/SampleAcn">
          <!-- anonymous user name ('anonymous' is the default value)-->

           <!--
              administrator user id (default value if param is missing is
'admin')
            -->

        </LoginModule>
</Security>

and as i have  already asked about the configuration of repository.xml
http://www.nabble.com/Security-Configurations-in-Repository.xml-td25040955.html

but now my problem is when goto
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.6/repository/default
then it ask password and earlier it used to take any user name or password
but after i made changes to the repository.xml then its not taking any user
name or password.
tried everything even those user name and passwords those given in sample
programs

Now tell where i made mistake
I' m stuck on this problem

Thanks in advance for any kind message following.