jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kbar <whereisk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu Jackrabbit problem
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:47:58 GMT

I just extracted the contents of /usr/share/tomcat6/lib/servlet-api.jar and
it does contain that file at the given location.

I have updated the original post with 3 other different results that I seem
to get when trying to view jackrabbit. They all seem to have something to do
with security permissions. But I do not know what I should be changing.

There are a number of websites people seem like they are doing the same
thing as me but they don't have any problems. It would be great if someone
else could try installing a fresh ubuntu server and seeing if it works for
them. I have tried a few times already with no luck.

http://www.stehno.com/node/189

I am running under Parallels Desktop on MacOSX on a 17" Macbook pro. But
that shouldn't really be a problem, I hope thats not the problem.