jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security Configurations in Repository.xml
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:06:53 GMT

simer anand wrote:

> Hello Users,
>

>> > can you tell me how to link JAAS authenticating programs with
>> repository.
>> > Right now no worries about authorizations
>> > A little detail will be helpful
>>
>> Sorry for misunderstanding your question.
>

> Its Alright!
>

>> AFAIK all you have to do is to put your JAAS login module as
>> LoginModule in the Security section of the repository.xml. See here:
>>

>> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Securityconfiguration
>>

> Thanks for your reply. But the link you provided doesn't guide how to
> substitute my login module in Security section of repository.xml . It just
> says you have to ....... ?  not how to ... ?
> So thats is the area i' m asking about . I really don't how to place Jaas
> authentication program or LoginModule in repository.xml so that i may use
> it
> while accessing the repository.
>
> Thanks in advance for any following reply
> Simer

Hello Users

I tried to configure the Security element of repsoitory.xml
by default: <LoginModule class
="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleLoginModule" >
I did: <LoginModule class =
"{${rep.home}/repository}/repository/sample/loginmodule" >
but its giving when i try to access the
"http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.6/repository/default"

what should i do ? is it a correct way or not
Thanks in advance for any following reply.