jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From freak182 <eman.noll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Question
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:18:49 GMT

Hello,

regarding question no 5.

The scenario is there is a bank local branch and there is main branch. The
pictures stored in local branch should be uploaded to main branch.

1. does jackrabbit has a facility to upload/store newly stored file in my
local copy to main branch copy?
2. how can i retreive the pictures from main branch to other local branch?
is it through webservice? url access?

thanks a lot.
cheers.