jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From freak182 <eman.noll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Question
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 04:45:38 GMT

Hello,

Again, I have other question aside form my last pos.

1. Does jackrabbit compressed the file before or after it saves in
filesystem?
2. Does jackrabbit archive old files? How archiving done?
3. What file format does jackrabbit accept?
4. How is indexing done?
5. How can we apply a branch and central approach?

Hope you don't mind asking this question.

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.