jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From dada_ganguly <dada_gang...@cooltoad.com>
Subject Problem checking in InputStream property
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 14:00:37 GMT

Hi

I am  working on document upload functionality.
I had created my repository using externalBlobs=true, but later when I
realized that I need to store Blobs in DB, I recreated all my workspace
except default (jackrabbit’s default workspace) using jackrabbit export and
import feature.
Now I have 3 workspaces in my repository.

•	Default with externalBlobs=true
•	WS1 with externalBlobs=false
•	WS2 with externalBlobs=false.

I am trying to upload a large document to WS1 InputStream property of a
node.
I can upload the document to this node and call node.getSession.save(). This
works fine.
But when I check-in this node (versionable node and already checked out), I
get errors.

Below given is my workspace.xml of default and WS1 workspace and my code
where I upload the document.
Please help if anybody has resolved this kind of issue.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Workspace name="default">
        <!--
            virtual file system of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the FileSystem interface
        -->
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>
        <!--
            persistence manager of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the PersistenceManager
interface
        -->
        <!--
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>
        -->
       <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager">

                </PersistenceManager>
        <!--
            Search index and the file system it uses.
            class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface
                  -->

        <SearchIndex

        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Workspace name="WS1">
        <!--
[...]

                                                if (isCheckedOut()) {
                                                                ValueFactory
valFact = ValueFactoryImpl.getInstance();
                                                                Value
inputValue  = valFact.createValue(input);

applicationPartNode.setProperty(name, inputValue);

applicationPartNode.setProperty(

IvrApplicationConstants.PROPERTY_COMMENT, comments);

applicationPartNode.setProperty(

IvrApplicationConstants.PROPERTY_LASTMODIFIEDBY,

branchSession.getUserID());

applicationPartNode.getSession().save();
applicationPartNode.checkin();
                                                }