jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: InternalError in UserAccessControlProvider
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:15:29 GMT

On 27 Aug 2009, at 11:08, Stefan Guggisberg wrote:

>> Is it anything to be concerned about ?
>
> without knowing the code in question, i think, yes. the code
> obviously assumes
> that this situation should never happen. however, if it does, i guess
> it's a bug.

This is Sling with some modifications/enhancements/additions.
Although I have made modifications to other areas of the non-securirty
access control structure, I dont think I have made any to the
UserManagerImpl or the UserAccesControlProvider which are direct from
the 1.5.6 jackrabbit jar.

The test that reproduces this is a Ruby script running outside the
JVM, single threaded, exercising the Sling http user manager endpoints.

If its a real problem (from your response, I guess it is) I will try
and reproduce against an unmodified Sling with a simple bash/curl
script.

Thanks,
Ian