jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From spam no spam <trashmai...@att.net>
Subject will jackrabbit scale to petabyte repository?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:50:41 GMT

We are
considering using jackrabbit as our jcr for a rewrite of our current app. We
currently have about 1 PB of content and metadata that we would like to store
in a single workspace. Will jackrabbit scale to this size? Has anyone created a
repository of this size with jackrabbit? Should we limit the size of the
workspaces?

We are
also considering using the ‘Amazon
S3 Persistence Manager Project’ found in the sandbox, has anyone used it in a
production environment? Any recommendations on whether or not it’s fit for
usage would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.