jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jacco van Weert <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating a 15GB blob store to DataStore backed deployment
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:31:48 GMT
Hello Shaun,

We use our JeCARS backup tool from migration purposes. If your repository
doesn't use versioning and you don't mind that eg. jcr:created and other
readonly properties are changed after restore, then the JeCARS backup tool
could be an option.

Greetings,

   Jacco van Weert
   JeCARS: http://jecars.sourceforge.net