jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From aasoj j <aas....@gmail.com>
Subject Block access to a node in other workspace
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:46:25 GMT
Hi,

Please pardon me if I have missed something very basic and hence getting
into the following situation.

I have created a system workspace to keep system information
systemSession = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials(name, password),
"SystemData").

Then I added a node using session.getRootNode().addNode("node", type).
The intent is to hide data in node.

Later when I read child nodes in the default session using
repository.login(new SimpleCredentials(name,
password)).getRootNode().getNodes()

I am able to see the node in SystemData workspace. Similarly i am able to
see nodes created in default workspace using systemSession.

I thought through the Session object the client can access any node or
property in that tree of the workspace to which the Session is tied. Am I
missing something. Is it possible to block this?

Regards
Ashvin