jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From aasoj j <aas....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected ItemNotFoundException (cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:40:02 GMT
Hi,

Thanks much for your help. I think my mails subject was misleading.
Repository initialization was fine. I got this message for one of the
children nodes of root node. The error log goes like this:

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: failed to build path of
b91e0f2a-844e-4c7e-97d9-1efa03878956: cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
has no child entry for b91e0f2a-844e-4c7e-97d9-1efa03878956

If I understand it correctly, I root's child node entry was missing.

How can I recover the repository from this state without recreating the
whole tree?

Thanks again
Regards
aasoj