jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extractor dependency not found: org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor"
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:14:02 GMT
hi ......
Thank you for your reply
but i do have jackrabbit-text-extractors-1.5.0.jar file in my classpath
the very first thing i did after getting this error is i checked my
classpath
for this jar file and it is there
setenv CLASSPATH
/home/smr/simer/apache-tomcat-6.0.20/webapps/jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.6/WEB-INF/lib/jackrabbit-text-extractors-1.5.0.jar

is this bug is only generated by classpath
or anyother
does  jar gets  corrupted

reply
Thank you

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message