jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit webapp not working
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:46:38 GMT
On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Ronak Patel<ronak2121@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What does this file do? How do I create it? What is the jsp page supposed to do?
>
> I couldn't find any documentation anywhere that says what to do....am I looking in the
wrong places??

Did you go to config/index.jsp with a browser? The error message
doesn't mean the webapp didn't start, it just means that the
repository wasn't started yet. The idea is that you get up and running
with the webapp without modifying config files. But for deployments
with a-priori config you would edit the bootstrap.properties.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek