jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Refreshing Repository
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:18:26 GMT
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Khanapurkar, Mona
A.<Mona.A.Khanapurkar@idearc.com> wrote:
> Repository A is in staging cluster environment. Repository B is in
> production cluster environment. Within each cluster the updates work
> fine dynamically, no issues there. This is a cross cluster requirement.
> Any alternatives? Any suggestions?

>From a conceptually standpoint, I would suggest to have different
stores (ie. databases) for each of your environments and then copy the
data over, by listening for changes through an observation listener or
by users triggering the process. Technically this might be some work
if you want to support full JCR "packages", but you might find a
simpler document format for your specific data.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek