jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: rmi client RemoteRepositoryException - AbstractMethod
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:13:35 GMT
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 5:54 PM, bruno coelho<bruno.coelho@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, thanks.
>
> I was almost sure that it will be the answer...
>
> do you have a roadmap for version 2.0 of jackrabbit and rmi client?
> I didn't find any thing specific in the site.

Jackrabbit 2.0 should be out in the next 3 months (rough guessing).
You can track the jsr-283 related work in JIRA:

The JCR-RMI library has its own release cycle (because it does not
depend on Jackrabbit and should work with any JCR repository), hence
it has its own Jira project:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRRMI?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Feel free to add your issue there so it doesn't get lost for the 2.0
update. I don't know of any plans to release a JCR-2.0 compatible
JCR-RMI, but if there is demand, it could get out along with
Jackrabbit's 2.0 release.

Regards,
Alex

--