jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Recovering repository (or combining two repositories)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 09:34:19 GMT
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Harri T.<haba713@gmail.com> wrote:
> repository.xml seems to have a security element:
>
>       <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
>               <AccessManager
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager" />
>               <LoginModule
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
>                       <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous" />
>               </LoginModule>
>       </Security>

Yes, this is the standard config for pre-1.5 Jackrabbit and works as I
described before. So this shouldn't be your problem.

> Now I tried both of these login methods:
>
>       Session session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("admin", new
> char[]{}));
>       Session session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("anonymous",
> new char[]{}));
>
> However, I get always the previously described output.

Ok, access control ruled out. Can you see the repository content in a
different way (eg. through Liferay)? Are you sure you connect to the
same repository? Maybe Liferay uses a different workspace?

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek