jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: About Jackrabbit clustering
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 11:16:37 GMT
On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 7:50 AM, skyleaf<zhangye01@gmail.com> wrote:
>        <PersistenceManager
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleFsPersistenceManager">
>        </PersistenceManager>

> When I run Jackrabbit, there are three lines of log info:
>
> INFO cluster.ClusterNode: not started: namespace operation ignored.
> INFO cluster.ClusterNode: not started: namespace operation ignored.
> INFO cluster.ClusterNode: not started: namespace operation ignored.

Not sure how these messages build up, but note that you need a
persistence manager that allows for clustering. The
BundleFsPersistenceManager is not one of them. You need a central
database that allows concurrent access from the various nodes. See [1]
for more info. Also note that you might need to change your
workspace.xml files as well (or simply drop the workspaces directory
if you start from scratch) [2].

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering
[2] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html

Regards,