jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Configuring new workspace
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 18:06:21 GMT
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Khanapurkar, Mona
A.<Mona.A.Khanapurkar@idearc.com> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Thanks for your response. I am using jackrabbit 1.3.1, but even when I switch to 1.5.6
I get the same issue. I have attached repository.xml and the generated workspace.xml for your
reference. For security reasons, I have changed the db url, username and password from my
original config file.

You need to set the schema to MySQL (if this is the database type you
are using) - the SQL statements for creating the tables for the
filesystem and the persistence manager are different from db to db and
Jackrabbit includes schemas for most common dbs. For the persistence
manager there are even different implementations, since they try to
optimize queries and such for the specific database.

Hence, for the DB file system config, add this (see config here [1]):

    <param name="schema" value="mysql"/>

And the persistence manager should be the (bundle) MySqlPersistenceManager [2].

For more info, see the configuration manual [3] and the persistence
manager documentation [4].

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.5/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/fs/db/DbFileSystem.html
[2] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.5/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/bundle/MySqlPersistenceManager.html

[3] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html