jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Access Logging
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 09:23:03 GMT
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Arne
v.Irmer<Arne.vonIrmer@tu-dortmund.de> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
> thank you for your hint. The wrapper has some drawbacks:
> - It looks like not be maintained anymore.
> - It doesn't log who accesses.

It's open source, so you could modify it to suit your needs ;-)

> - It doesn't work with the webdav-layer.

I guess the difficult part is to put the jcrlog "in between"
jackrabbit and the webdav layer. That probably needs some code
modification - but I don't know.

> Are there any other solutions to log the activities on a repository?

As I noted in my first answer, enable DEBUG log level. If you can't
find the right package, enable it for the whole org.apache.jackrabbit
package and then filter out the relevant stuff step-by-step.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek