jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: indexing_configuration.xml and namespaces
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:08:08 GMT
Hi,

2009/7/20 Fidel García Quesada <fidelgq@gmail.com>:
> When I create the repository I get a "Namespace not registered
> (indexing_configuration.xml ignored.)" error because in my
> indexing_configuration.xml file (referenced by repository.xml) I have:
>  <configuration xmlns:i3k="http://www.3000info.es/1.0"> and this namespace
> is not registered.
>
> I'm going to create the repository, I haven't got session for register
> namespaces.
>
> How I can register namespaces before create the repository?

that's not possible. you need to start the repository first, log in
and then register
the namespaces.

however it seems a reasonable enhancement to automatically register any
missing namespaces that are present in the indexing configuration.

can you please file a jira issue for this? thanks

regards
 marcel