jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: ACLProvider/Entries Question.
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:54:09 GMT
Ok I will find some time in the next week or so to try this.
I have a patch which changes the way entries are added to maintain the
strict hierarchical order regardless of the ACE/principal that
produces the privilage, but I am not confident that its correct until
I have done a battery of tests in Sling on it.
Ian