jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject error in closing repository when shutdown web application
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 02:08:05 GMT
hi,

saw error messages when shutdown my web application - guess it is my repository configuration
related issue...but have no clue why....

here is the error message:
-----
10:00:57,923 ERROR RepositoryImpl:2041 - error while closing persistence manager of workspace
security
java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: No current connection.
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.noCurrentConnection(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.checkIfClosed(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.getMetaData(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager.close(DerbyPersistenceManager.java:309)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.doDispose(RepositoryImpl.java:2039)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.dispose(RepositoryImpl.java:1984)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.doShutdown(RepositoryImpl.java:1110)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.shutdown(RepositoryImpl.java:1060)
    at org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.RepositoryFactoryBean.destroy(RepositoryFactoryBean.java:91)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No current connection.
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
    ... 36 more
10:00:57,923  INFO RepositoryImpl:1989 - workspace 'security' has been shutdown
10:00:57,923 ERROR RepositoryImpl:1118 - Error while closing Version Manager.
java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: No current connection.
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)

------

I suspect that the Version Manager error message is caused by the embedded Derby configuration:
-----------------
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <FileSystem
            class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/version" />
        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager">
            <param name="driver" value="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"/>
              <param name="url" value="jdbc:derby:c:/repo/db;create=true" />
              <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_" />
          </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>

Did I miss out something in the configuration above ? Thought that if I use embedded Derby,
that's all I need to do. Jackrabbit will manage the DB by itself. Am I right ?
 rgds,
canal