jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring and Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:18:55 GMT
I have the same questions! I'm googling but with no luck until now :(

But I can help a bit...

-> Actually, there is an "Sping Extension Jcr". This project is the old
"Spring JCR module". More info at:
http://salvatoreincandela.blogspot.com/

-> And these are a couple of intereting articles:

http://blog.esofthead.com/integration-of-jackrabbit-ocm-and-spring-newer-version/

http://sujitpal.blogspot.com/2007/03/accessing-spring-beans-from-legacy-code.html