jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WARN: Unclosed session detected ....
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:29:53 GMT
that's strange...I had moved to jcrom, no longer using ocm in my code/configuration.....will
check the details.

 thanks,
canal

________________________________
From: Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:48:03 PM
Subject: Re: WARN: Unclosed session detected ....

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM, go canal<gocanal@yahoo.com> wrote:
> or does spring configuration creates a session :
>
>    <bean id="jcrSessionFactory"
> class="org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.JackrabbitSessionFactory"
> destroy-method="destroy">
>  </bean>

>From looking at the stacktrace, it seems this method creates the session:

org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.ocm.JcrSessionFactory2.registerNamespaces(JcrSessionFactory2.java:181)

(it calls its own getSession(), which in turn creates the real Session
by asking Jackrabbit). This method should be fixed to call logout()
after registering the namespaces (if it does what it says ;-)) =>
Springmodules JCR

Regards,
Alex

--