jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit ocm or JCROM ?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:04:07 GMT
wulf,
I am not alone then....I will give it a try. jcrom looks pretty neat.

 rgds,
canal

________________________________
From: Wulf Rowek | THESISdigital <rowek@thesisdigital.de>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 6:00:30 PM
Subject: Re: Jackrabbit ocm or JCROM ?

Hi canal,

we're developing a crm a top of jackrabbit and had to answer the same question. Finally, we
decided us for jcrom due to the docs and it looks like jcrom has more features.

Until today, we found only two or three missing features, but we could implement it on ower
own with a fee lines of code. it's easy to build and has only a few dependencies.

regards,
wulf

go canal schrieb:
> Came to know this JCROM, it seems that the developer has put up more docs than what I
can find for Jackrabbit ocm, which is really important for a newbie like me......wondering
if it is at production level already ? any experience with this ?

> btw, where can I find good documents on Jackrabbit, especially ocm ? Have checked most
of what I can find but still feel not good enough....really, no JCR books so far?

>  rgds,
> canal

-- THESIS digital GmbH | Wulf Rowek

Boxhagener Stra├če 76-78, 10245 Berlin