jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: jcr full text search query syntax
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:23:05 GMT
try, but realize that a wildcard prefix is quite cpu intensive. This
is not jackrabbit specific, but Lucene, or rather inverted index
specific and beyond the scope of this user list. Just realize that if
your query takes seconds to complete for just a couple of thousand of
binary data's you know where to look

Regards ard

  //element(*, nt:file)[jcr:contains(jcr:content, '*foo*')]