jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Question about XPATH and jcr:contains
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:25:05 GMT
On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Bahl Christian<christian.bahl@gwvs.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I`ve a problem with a query in XPATH. It looks like this:
>
> /jcr:root//*[(@tempContent='false') and (jcr:contains(.,'*termin*') or jcr:contains(*/.,'*termin*')
or jcr:contains(*/*/.,'*termin*'))]

> I´m searching all Nodes, not beeing Temp.

Apparently, the nodes that contain tempContent = false|true are the
nodes you are interested in, right? I assume, these nodes represent
your documents. I would advice you to make sure text indexing is done
on the nodescope level that represent your document You can achieve
this with index aggregates. This effectivily removes the */. and */*/.
as you text-index all childs below the 'mytype:document' on the scope
of  'mytype:document'. Search for indexing_configuration.xml. Take a
look at aggregates, that is what might appeal to you

regards Ard

> And also containing the word "termin" in the same node, the first, and second child node.
And this is my problem. Is there any solution to merge the three jcr:contains in ONE?

> In future it might be possible that there are more than 2 child nodes and therefore I
want to check all child nodes and the node itself where the property tempContent='false'.