jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject PathNotFoundException
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 23:58:48 GMT
have been struggling with this for quite sometime already....help needed

I first created /documents root node, then I wanted to add a new file node to it..
I am using jcrom - sorry if this is not the right forum but hoping some people here use it
also .......

/documents is created successfully, but when adding the new node, I got PathNotFoundException
in AbstractJcrDAO:

public T create(String parentNodePath, T entity) {
    parentNode = getSession().getRootNode().getNode(relativePath(parentNodePath));

I traced the parentNodePath, which is the correct 'documents'.

Why it throws 'PathNotFound' ? I lost ....