jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Testing for NotNull collection using OCM
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:14:50 GMT
I'm having a problem with collections and OCM, I'm probably missing
something in the test code, but I've been struggling with this for a
couple of days now.

In my mapping.xml I have:

	<class-descriptor
		className="uk.ac.osswatch.simal.model.jcr.Project"
		extend="uk.ac.osswatch.simal.model.jcr.DoapResource"
		jcrType="nt:unstructured" jcrMixinTypes="mix:lockable" >
		<collection-descriptor
          fieldName="repositories" jcrName="rcs"
          elementClassName="uk.ac.osswatch.simal.model.jcr.Repository" />
	</class-descriptor>

	<class-descriptor
		className="uk.ac.osswatch.simal.model.jcr.Repository"
		extend="uk.ac.osswatch.simal.model.jcr.DoapResource"
		jcrType="nt:unstructured" jcrMixinTypes="mix:lockable" >
	</class-descriptor>

In the Project class I have:

	public Set<IDoapRepository> getRepositories() throws SimalRepositoryException

and

	public void setRepositories(Set<IDoapRepository> repos) throws
SimalRepositoryException

In my test code I create a test object and save it. When I retrieve
the Project object it comes back compete with the repository data.
However, when I try and retrieve all projects that have a none null
value for the repository data I get no results.

The code I use for retrieving the projects with a repository  uses a
NotNull filter as follows:

		Filter filter = queryManager.createFilter(Project.class);
		filter.addNotNull("rcs");

		Query query = queryManager.createQuery(filter);
		Collection<IProject> projects = (Collection<IProject>)ocm.getObjects(query);
		return new HashSet<IProject>(projects);

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Ross

--
Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk