jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nigel Sim <nigel....@gmail.com>
Subject Getting a URLRemoteRepository via JNDI
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 01:34:02 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to find the correct JNDI ObjectFactory to use to create
URLRemoteRepository connections. Normally I would use a
ClientRepositoryFactory (below), but this only supports RMI connections, and
in this situation I require the HTTP-RMI connection.

<Context>
    <Resource name="jcr/repository" auth="Container"
type="javax.jcr.Repository"

factory="org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepositoryFactory"
...>
</Context>

The URLRemoteRepositoryFactory which I've also seen mentioned does not work
as it doesn't implement ObjectFactory.

I'm using:
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
            <artifactId>jackrabbit-jcr-rmi</artifactId>
            <version>1.4</version>
        </dependency>

Cheers
Nigel