jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dipu <dipu....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Fatal Error] workspace.xml:1:43: Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:02:08 GMT
how does your repository xml look, do you have xerces in your class path ?

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 6:23 AM, simer anand<simer.anand88@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hello  users
>
> facing some errors when running the code for HOP1
> I have again generated the repository folder and repository.xml file
> but it causing some error
> and somehow i'm not able to resolve it
> i don't know y it is showing error in workspaces
> as that one is created by the program itself
>
> following is the bug i'm facing
>
>
> [sda_tr1@cad44 testing]$ java -cp ${CLASSPATH}:. FirstHop
> 490 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository - Copying
> default configuration to repository.xml
> 566 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository - Creating
> repository home directory repository
> [Fatal Error] workspace.xml:1:43: Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".
> Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid repository
> configuration: repository.xml: Configuration file syntax error. (Line: 1
> Column: 43): Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".: Configuration file syntax
> error. (Line: 1 Column: 43): Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".: Invalid
> encoding name "ISO8859_1".
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:240)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:255)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:323)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:378)
>        at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:22)
> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException:
> Configuration file syntax error. (Line: 1 Column: 43): Invalid encoding name
> "ISO8859_1".: Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:252)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:221)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser.parseWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:410)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.loadWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:379)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.internalCreateWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:583)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.createWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:621)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.init(RepositoryConfig.java:346)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:150)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:91)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:234)
>        ... 4 more
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:246)
>        ... 13 more
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException: Configuration file
> syntax error. (Line: 1 Column: 43): Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".:
> Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:252)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:221)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser.parseWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:410)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.loadWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:379)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.internalCreateWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:583)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.createWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:621)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.init(RepositoryConfig.java:346)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:150)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:91)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:234)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:255)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:323)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:378)
>        at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:22)
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:246)
>        ... 13 more
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid encoding name "ISO8859_1".
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:246)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser.parseXML(ConfigurationParser.java:221)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfigurationParser.parseWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfigurationParser.java:410)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.loadWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:379)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.internalCreateWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:583)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.createWorkspaceConfig(RepositoryConfig.java:621)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.init(RepositoryConfig.java:346)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:150)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig.create(RepositoryConfig.java:91)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:234)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:255)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:323)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:378)
>        at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:22)
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/-Fatal-Error--workspace.xml%3A1%3A43%3A-Invalid-encoding-name-%22ISO8859_1%22.-tp24673734p24673734.html
> Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
View raw message